Personal data protection
1. The Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation;
2. Personal Data Protection Law
Data collection, storage and processing objectives
Your data is collected in order to:
1) Allow you to personalize your access to the system;
2) Allow LIAA to answer your questions and provide you with information;
3) Prepare anonymous statistics on the use of the Internet site;
4) Analyse the characteristics of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs for the development of new products and services, as well as for marketing communication purposes.
LIAA employees and contractors will only use the data for the purposes mentioned above and to improve the quality of service.
Responsible for processing your data
The data controller responsible for processing this data is LIAA. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
Only properly appointed and duly authorized LIAA employees can access the data using their own user ID and personal password in their respective systems.
Our collected data
1) Contacts – name, surname, business e-mail, enterprise name, enterprise representative’s name;
2) Apply for news – e-mail address, name, surname, enterprise, country, business type;
3) Application form for information insertion into the portal latvia.eu;
4) Duration of data storage
We will store personal information, client and business information for as long as necessary in order to:
1) Provide products, services and information that you or your company has requested;
2) Communicate with you on the request that you have submitted to us;
4) Access to your data, checking and correcting their accuracy.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or correct or update this information. You can also ask to completely delete your personal information if you currently have no active requests
We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with adequate access to any personal information we hold for 30 days from your access request.
You can unsubscribe from e-mails at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using a link that is available to you in the messages you send.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before issuing information about your requested personal data.
In case of questions or complaints
If you want to access, delete (in some cases) or correct your personal information, please contact: with the data controller responsible for processing this data, email: email@example.com .
In the case of complaints and conflicts, write to the LIAA Data Protection Officer (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you submit a privacy complaint, we will record your name and / or enterprise name, the name, email and country of the party related to the complaint, and the information that was the basis of the complaint. We will use the information you provide to process your complaint and send you a response as soon as your complaint is reviewed.
“Cookies” is information of a small amount that an Internet site stores on your computer or mobile device, when you visit an Internet site. It allows the server to collect information from your browser, so you do not always have to enter data again when you return to the Internet site or switch from one page to another.
Personal data and their transfer
The cookie information is not used to identify you personally and the data collected is stored under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Cookie control mechanisms
You can control and / or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you do so, certain features of this site may not work as intended, and you may need to manually adjust individual choices each time you visit the site.
* You can refuse only the use of permanent cookies that are not strictly necessary.