1. Download Endomondo or any other app that allows creating routes.
2. Open the app, create a profile, if necessary, and open the “create route” option.
3. Look at the map of Latvia and draw it’s contour as precisely as you can in your selected city or area, adapting it to the local roads, streets, parks and paths.
4. Save the created route and go run/walk/ride it! In the starting point, make sure that the app is marking the selected route.
5. When the jog/walk/ride is over, share this accomplishment in the social media using the hashtag #izskrienLatviju and tell everyone to enjoy this awesome way to get to know their city, be more healthy and honour Latvia and its Centenary!
The premade routes you can find here.
If any questions arise, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com